Ramadhan In Palestine 2009/1430H
- Automatic Teller Machine.
- Internet Banking.
- To spread awareness and invoke a more caring attitude towards the fate of the Palestinians in Palestine and in refugee camps in the surrounding regions.
- To create a cooperative Malaysian society so that everyone would be more thankful with what they have got in life thus far.
- To make space for government and non-government bodies, and also associations in Malaysia to be involved directly in helping the Palestinians.
- To share happiness with the Palestinians during Ramadhan and Eid Celebration.
Certainly the warmth of Ramadan which is not too long in arriving causes all Muslims to look forward to it with great expectation, while determining deep down to do what is best for Ramadan this year ..... Contribute For Palestine.
Please 'download' the brosure and the participation form here.
A campaign of RM1 a day for Palestine in schools. The objective of the campaign is to motivate and encourage students, especially the Muslims to hasten in doing charities in the holy month of Ramadhan. In addition, this campaign will educate students in saving for a good cause.
Please click here for more information.
IPT students throughout the country have been aware that the issue of Palestine is a humanitarian and global issue. Many students have started making efforts at the IPT level and move actively by organizing programs under the banner of registered student associations in the IPT to provide general awareness to the public, and especially to all IPT students of Malaysia.
Please click here for more information on this particular program.
To carry out the "Ramadhan For Palestine Campaign", hence accepting and collecting contributions for Palestine through the affiliation service method:
The objectives of this campaign are: